Friday, 5 July 2013

What a bargain! 5 treasures under £20

Clockwise from top left: Bodycon midi dress, £10, Boohoo; blouse, £19.99, H&M; skirt, £12.99, New Look; bangle, £12, River Island; T-bar shoes, £15, Very.com.

It has come to my attention that a lot of my posts features items of clothing from the premium end of the spectrum, in both design and price tag. This is probably due to my own wishful thinking - blogging gives me an outlet to mentally put together outfits I could never afford on my own budget! Alas, however, most of us cannot just go out and blow over £100 on one item (me especially) so why not have a look a five bargain beauties that, together, come in under that amount? Each of the delights above all fall under the £20 mark whilst still being a worthwhile and fabulous addition to your working wardrobe.

This bodycon maxi dress, for example, is a true hero at £10 - the high neckline and below the knee length makes it demure enough for work but its curve hugging qualities wouldn't put it out of place in a bar for post work cocktails. I've personally selected the Berry colour, but a staggering eight other shades are available dependent on what best suits your mood and skin tone. Wear this particular variety with Very.com's white and burgundy T-bar courts - again, other shades are available but I personally think these are the only ones worth considering. If neutral tones are more your thing, then consider this satin blouse from H&M paired with New Look's soft pink pleated skirt for a feminine look at will stand out against all the suits on the morning commute. Finally, this iridescent bangle from River Island is a stand out piece on its own - add to any outfit for a dose of glamour within the nine-to-five constraints.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment